Saturday 21 May 2011

Proenza Schouler - Ready-to-Wear - Women's Fall/Winter 2011/2012

Yes I know, I'm 3 months behind... but I finally go time to watch some fashion shows for fall/winter 2011/2012.  Out of the majority of the shows I've seen so far, Proenza Schouler definitely impressed me the most. 

The colour, cut, and modern look of these items are simple but chic. The warm tones and innovative patterns make me think of the fall season, and the way they are displayed with the art deco-esque accessories, give a bold and new perspective to where fall fashion is going.

Overall, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez always seem to come up with creative ways in expressing their sense of female fashion and style. From their pattern selections to tailoring, both designers know what women want and always add a refreshing twist to the season.






No comments:

Post a Comment