Wednesday 8 June 2011

Pocket watches....not so pocket these days

    So my new favourite obsession is pocket watches. More specifically, I'm obsessed with how its been accessorized these days. I know the classic look involves placing it in a pocket, but why not wear it as a necklace. First, its pretty unisex in its look and second it still looks pretty classy...at least to me it does.
    Just recently, I took a gander at one of my favourite vintage stores and they had tons of them for pretty affordable prices. I didn't end up buying one, I just wanted to see what styles they had. Yet the next time I go I'm definitely going to pick one up...I'm brimming with ideas.
   From lookbook.nu
        
Old times around my neck ..
                by K. F., 19 year old Assassin's Creed Freak from The Alps

Etro Fall 2010

Etro Fall 2010

3 comments:

  1. that is an interesting twist to the watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a pocket watch yesterday...I'm excited to wear it (stayed tuned for pictures :))

    ReplyDelete