Saturday 20 August 2011

Bite Magazine - #1

So I just got back from a month long vacation to Lebanon, wow what a trip! I had a blast.
Anyway, I'm mostly back into my routine and gathered some blogging ideas...here we go!

During my vacation, I happen to find a really interesting magazine that has recently come out.
Its called Bite and they just recently debuted their new magazine. Generally, this magazine discusses design, fashion, music, photography etc. (just like most fashion magazines). But in their debut issues (titled Atmosphere) I really enjoyed their editorial pictures.  I love how these images are displayed and the ideas are very aesthetically pleasing. I especially love the fashion displayed in these photos.
Again, like I mentioned before, I'm on a big feather kick and I love the feathered accessories that are displayed in these images. I also am loving the punk/rocker fashion statement that is being expressed in these images. Overall, this magazine has definitely caught my attention and I look forward to the next issue that comes out.



On a side note, I will be posting some of my vacation pictures so stay tuned :)



 



Simon Nygard cover the debut issue of Bite magazine, photographed by Syed Munawir and styled by Simon Nygard.


No comments:

Post a Comment