Tuesday 1 November 2011

Wishlist - Can't Get Enough Converse

I've always been a huge fan of Converse All-Stars, and when I saw the new Chucks for Fall/Winter 2011 , I definitely put them on my wishlist.

With some of the new additions, Converse collaborated with Missoni and John Varvato to create some really interesting All-Star shoes. From texture to lining, these limited edition shoes bring a higher sophistication to a brand usually associated with skate culture. My personal favourite have to be the John Varvato collabs, specifically the studded Chucks. These shoes have a more urban feel and scream rock star.

In terms of where to gets these shoes, these shoes have limited distribution and are  available in Spain and in Barcelona. Hopefully, they make their way to North America...I really want a pair or two :)





These are my favourite! Lovin the studs :)



No comments:

Post a Comment