Sunday 15 May 2011

Harem for Him!!

So just a few weeks ago I ordered 2 pairs of harem pants, and behold they have arrived! 

To tell you the truth, I was not confident they would come in. Mainly because I ordered them from a site that does not get great reviews (I only found this out after the fact). However, http://www.dinodirect.com/, actually delievered my pants in less than 2 weeks and with no shipping fees. And I was thrilled with the price I paid ($20  two pairs of harem pants). Mind you, one of the pairs didn't fit me but I was expecting that to happen since they are manufactured in China (no offense but dear lord asian sizes are so small!). Anyway, as it stands I'm in the midst of exchanging the pair that did not fit, but still I'm quite pleased with the quality and the look of these pants.  Tell me what you guys think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment